Our Ultimate GLOW Bundle is the perfect choice for making your daily rituals truly luxurious with a glow-in-the-dark twist! This modern, minimal design features a durable construction and stunning aesthetics. Our functional design makes it easy to unwind each day with sophistication and ease. Premium quality and unrivalled style - experience ultimate comfort today.
Bundle includes; Bong in GLOW, Pipe in GLOW, Ashtray, Grinder, Stash Kit in dream, one-hitter in memory & a small Veil Spray
- Glass Bong, bowl, and downstem made from borosilicate glass.
- Silicone footer indicates water line and protects your glass.
- Small bowl and large bowl included for personal and party use.
- Handheld compact size.
- Ash catching indent near the mouthpiece.
- silicone carry sleeve & keychain clip
- Silicone tab for easy holding and attachment to a keychain.
- Holds most standard pre-rolled joint cones.
- Designed to fit into the Session Bong.
- Small pod holds about one bowl.
- Large pod holds about two bowls.
- Tube holds a pre-roll.
- Overall: ⌀84mm x 256mm
- Large Bowl: ⌀22mm
- Small Bowl: ⌀10mm
- Downstem: ⌀16mm
- Joint Size: ⌀10mm
- Bong: 4mm
- Large & Small Bowl: 3mm
- Downstem: 3mm
- All orders come with a 60-Day Warranty. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will assist you.
️WARNING: California Residents
- ⚠ Prop 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. Visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
"There’s no better time to treat yourself to the smoking device of your dreams. After all, is it so much to ask that our glass look as grown up as a nice bottle of wine waiting to be uncorked on the kitchen countertop?"
written by Gizmodo
"If you’re looking for a bong that is simple to use, quick to clean, and elegant enough to serve as a coffee table centrepiece when your mom comes over, we recommend the Sessions Bong."
written by Herb
"The Session Bong is the rare object whose understated form is all about function—in other words: it’s so simple you know immediately just how much work went into making it look that way."
written by Gossamer